SENIOR CLUSTER REVENUE MANAGER – CITYDEN GROUP
We are Cityden. Every day we help our guests to get the best out of their stay. We do this by creating a practical and pleasant place where work and relaxation are in total balance. Cityden Group currently consists of a selection of 379 studios & apartments, spread over twelve locations in and around Amsterdam. This has made us one of the largest and fastest growing players in the field of aparthotels & serviced apartments in the Netherlands. And we are quite proud of that. Cityden Group is divided into two unique service formulas; our short stay apartments under the name Residences and our three full-service Cityden Aparthotels with in-house restaurants & bars, fitness & sauna, meeting facilities, minimarts and off course 24-hours reception. And we continue to grow. You can read more about this on our LinkedIn page (link).
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a full-time (40 hours) Senior Cluster Revenue Manager, responsible for the Revenue Management process of the Cityden Group. You will take the lead in maximising revenue streams through effective management of channels and business mix optimization strategies. You will report to and work closely with our Head of Commerce.
A spontaneous and analytical strong colleague who is one of the lead players to support a steady growth ensuring our future goals. As Senior Revenue Manager you will be responsible for the development and implementation of our overall pricing strategies, partnership and performance management of online travel agents. On a daily basis you optimize our revenue streams, supported by Duetto, through effective management of channels, segments, inventory and rates. Additionally, you are responsible for the optimization and maintenance of Duetto, our PMS and channel manager integrations.
You are a strong team player, part of the Commercial Team (Sales, Marketing, Revenue Management & Reservations) with whom you join our Cityden Head Office in Amstelveen. The first weeks we will provide you with guidance and training to get you up to speed. Moreover, Cityden will ensure a warm welcome to make you feel right at home in our Cityden Fam.
You are an energetic, representative team player, who no longer wants to work for a standard hotel (chain), but for one of the fastest-growing companies in the area of aparthotels. Your fresh and creative view on the business helps ensure that plans and budgets are achieved.
General task and core function
Responsible for the strategy to reach and secure the revenue targets of the Cityden Group, maximize the key-revenue-indicators and increase market share to support our future growth
- Creation of revenue budgets (together with Head of Commerce)
- Establish the pricing strategy and business mix
- Analyse all relevant historical, current and future trends, reservation, inventory & budget data to find trends and new insights
- Identify segments and periods which are under-performing against budget and market. Implement timely action plan to address this
- Analyse daily & weekly pick-up by segment and lead-time patterns to pro-actively implement tactical strategies in need periods and adjust strategy for peak periods
- Ensure use of effective analysis and reporting tools to enhance decision making
- Compile weekly and monthly rolling forecasts and reports
- Optimize online revenue channels
- Account management OTA’s
- Analyse business on the books and sell strategy for long stay business
- Manage and optimize our RMS Duetto
This is you
- You have an HBO/Bachelor’s degree; preferably Hotel Management
- You have at least 2-3 years of experience as a Revenue Manager
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent MS Excel skills (experience with Power BI is an advantage)
- Experience with MEWS PMS is an advantage
- Attention to detail, representative, generally cheerful and optimistic
- Flexible – no two days are the same, not even at the office
- Strong, initiative and energetic personality, used to work independently
- You speak a minimum of 2 languages, at least English and preferably Dutch as well
- Living in the greater regio of Amsterdam (+/- 1 hour drive from our HQ in Amstelveen)
What do we offer
- A young fast-growing dynamic company – not the “standard” hotel group – where you get plenty of room to develop yourself and expand your network
- A good salary in accordance with the collective hospitality agreement with appropriate bonus program
- Travel allowance
- 25 vacation days and vacation allowance
- At Cityden Group we like to party. Various team outings and drinks are planned every year (also abroad)
- Room for personal development and growth opportunities in the organization
That’s what we like to hear! Send your resume with short motivation to the attention of Rick Engeringh (Head of Commerce) to email@example.com and we will contact you as soon as possible.